Wednesday, September 21, 2011

j crew love

I discovered that someone scanned and uploaded all the photos from the magazine. You can look at all the photos here.

I just love the look of this outfit. Not something I would have put together on my own. None of it matches and yet it works. The outfit is based on pastels and then black hose.
As a side note, I love the style, makeup, and photography of the J Crew magazines.

 Her outfit is lovely. I love the wool skirt with the big bow and the simple turtleneck and pearls. Plus, the bag is goregous.

One of the few times I like the fedora. What can I say? I just love this whole outfit, muted, earthy tones and yet so very polished.

 
 I am in love with the peacoat. And her hair and makeup. Very well done.

 And finally, this outfit. I don't think the gorgeous tote helps any. The only thing I don't care for is the animal print fedora. I have never cared for animal print. I love how they took two very vibrant colors and made them work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment