Monday, September 12, 2011

a walk in the park

Starting the day by going to a favorite bakery, ordering a cinnamon roll and a cup of hazelnut coffee, and then going to your favorite park and enjoying the cool weather, is a lovely thing.
We spent the morning watching the dogs enjoy the arboretum, walking through the rose garden, and walking down by the pond.
I was able to wear a light fallish jacket that I got from Anthropologie this spring, my favorite Gap jeans, and my chacos.

                                     | Canon 50d | 100mm macro | f/2.8 | 1/125 | ISO 800 |
This photo was taken by the pond. There was a rock overhang about the pond shading it. I focused on the reflection of the rocks on the surface of the water instead of the goldfish, thus the goldfish are blurry and the rock reflection is in focus.

I have many more photos from the day. I might post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment