Monday, April 9, 2012

spring in photographs

  This spring has been fun. The light has been delicious. And I have tried many new things in my photography. I have tried out different styles in my editing. I have used all types of light, be it backlight, harsh light, morning light, or evening light. I have been shooting manually more, both focus and exposure. I have even tried my hand at freelensing. Freelensing is where you take the lens off the front of your camera and hand hold it in front of the sensor. You can get very interesting focus and light. Here are 40 photographs taken this spring.

7 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. Do you print them out and put them in an album?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are all amazing pictures! I wish I could take pics like that! You have a gift Corinne!
    ~Katniss, the girl on fire~
    (P.S. this is beka)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are very beautiful. You definitely have an eye for beauty. Keep it up.

    Uncle Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow all those pictures are AMAZING Corinne! I viewed some on facebook too and they are INCREDIBLE! I miss you!!!
    >Beka<

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is something I would love to do, but have never gotten around to doing. One day I will print my photos.

    Thank you, it is something I love to do.

    Beka, just kep practicing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright... I will
      Beka

      Delete
    2. I still can't get over how gorgeous those pictures are and its been 6 days
      Beka

      Delete