Saturday, May 26, 2012

sisters


 

  It was bittersweet. The four of us together. Only for a short time, though. A few hours. It was our last time together until September. None of us were willing to talk about it.

Justine hugged us all at least three times before we left.

In two short weeks, Kerra will be out of the country for the summer.

Caitlin will be here working, as will I, but I won't be able to see her as often as I am accustomed to doing.

And Justine, of course, will be be at The Ranch. I will be able to visit on Saturdays and Caitlin will occasionally come along. But it will never be The Four.

It was fun to go and see how much fun Justine was having. It makes me excited to think about visiting her this summer. It is still odd for me to think about Justine experiencing so many things that I am not a part of.

Because it was the last time we were all together we had to take some photos.

                     

2 comments:

  1. I love you girls. You are each so dear to me. I am looking at these pictures and thinking back over the last 6 years of growth and maturity and thanking God anew for the privilege of being a part of your lives. I love the relationships that you have with one another---such a blessing from His hand. Part of me longs to call back time and find you all little girls again, I confess. But the greater part of my heart is just so amazed and grateful for the young women you are. I love you all. I hope you know that I am always here for you and that you will let me know how I can be praying for you. It would be a privilege. Love, Mrs. Wilson (who hopes to ever and always be counted as one of the 'girls') :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We truly have grown in the past six years.
      I am so glad you are praying for us.
      Of course you are one of the girls.

      Delete