Thursday, May 24, 2012

taking photos once again

Last weekend we had a friend over, and because of the nature of the visit we spent most of the evening outside. I had been suffering from allergies all week and really shouldn't have been outside at all. But since I had gone out earlier in the day and our guest was outside, I decided to throw caution to the wind and go out. I had been itching to take my camera out all week, but had been too sick to do so. I was finally able to take pictures again. The sun was just setting so I was able to get the first four shots with the delicious light that comes with a sunset. The last four photos were taken in the backyard with hardly any light left in the sky at all, but I was so happy to be taking photographs that I hardly noticed. With the exceptions of #2, 3, 7, all of these are freelensed.











1 comment:

  1. All those pictures are amazing. I miss you.
    Beka

    ReplyDelete