Monday, May 21, 2012

tie clips



Well, since it has almost been a month since I last blogged, I suppose I should write something.

After spending a week on the beach in Florida, coming back to Oklahoma wasn't easy. In fact, my body rebelled. I think the combination of eating camp food and barely sleeping caused my immune system to be sad. I came home exhausted and promptly got sick. At first we thought it allergies, but now I believe it probably was a virus.

Anyways, for the first half of the week I pushed through it and worked, but by the second half of the week, when I didn't have to work, I gave in and spend my days on the couch.

This past week seems to have taken forever. Getting well is boring. I have become quite tired of just sitting. But, I must say
my pinterest flourished.

I have discovered that not only do I have a deep love for ties, but also for tie clips.



I kind of got wild with the tie clip photos. Sorry guys.  I will stop now.


1 comment:

  1. Corinne, I love that. Awesome post.
    Beka

    ReplyDelete