Friday, September 21, 2012

can i live here forever?




Sometimes a photo is so wonderful that it must be blogged about. That is the case with this photograph. I just had to share it with you because it makes my heart that happy.

I found this picture on this blog post. Which you should check out, because it is fabulous. Actually, the whole blog is pretty wonderful.

Lately, I have become obsessed with the idea of having someone play me music, as is evidenced by my last blog post, and so when I saw this picture I kinda freaked out just a little bit.

You see, this room looks so inviting and cozy that I want to live there. All my favorite things are in this photo. A cat cleaning itself, a messy bed, a guitar, a comfy chair to read in, lots of plants and greenery, and amazing window light. What more could a girl ask for?

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing. It looks so inviting!!! I could sit there forever and read my Sherlock Holmes books!
    I'm sorry I haven't written your song yet. You see, my guitar STILL has not come, and I'm afraid I don't have a guitar to practice on. I could write it on piano if you like. I'll probably have my friend Aleesa sing it with me and I will play piano or guitar. I don't know. Her and I have really been hitting it off, as far as music is concerned. She is the one I told you about that is doing the talent show with me. So, I might have her play piano and I will play guitar. Long story short:Sorry it's taking so long.





    BH

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guitar is amazing, Corinne. I can't even express to you how much I like that guitar!


    Beka

    ReplyDelete