Wednesday, July 31, 2013

romantic

I'd rather be with you. 

You. Me. Forever

i want you. 

Always

Stuck

If I have to get stuck with someone it may as well be you. 

You're my favorite

Never leaving

I like you best. 

Lovely 

We've decided on forever. 

It was always you. 

I only have eyes for you. 

I haven't eyes for anyone else. I'm thinking of you and nobody else. 

You. 

I really, really like you a lot. 

I fancy you. 

You're simply the best. 

You are the icing on my cupcake. 

And then there was you. 

I'm glad you're mine. 

Get in here <3

Happily stuck

I've been homesick for you since we met. 

I belong with you. 

You are my sweetheart. 

Darling. 

Stay with me. 

When did you begin to mean so much to me?

I am yours and you are mine. 

Come home. 

Let me take care of you. 

One.       No longer independent. 

I miss you. 

Everything is better with you. 

It's the little things. 

You're so handsome. 

It's lonely without you. 

Together is better. 

With you I'm home. 

Gosh Golly Gee. I really like you. 






No comments:

Post a Comment