Monday, October 14, 2013

thoughts on my vacation:


I didn't drive a car for eight days.

I didn't shave for ten days.

I wore the same shirt for five days on the cruise ship.

I missed reading my Bible.

I am extremely selfish and expect everything to go my way.

I don't do well without quiet time everyday.

I get in petty arguments quite easily.

I love being waited on.

I didn't miss internet for four days.

I found it hard to resist using my phone once I had internet.

I like wearing makeup occasionally.

I don't take photographs very often.

I brought two evening outfits and wore those for the seven nights and didn't even get tired of them.

I need food every three hours.

I don't resist sugar at all.

My jeans are so tight they barely fit anymore.

I didn't miss home, family, or my pets.

I want to travel the world.

The idea of doing the same thing over and over again for hours everyday makes me want to cry.

I am not afraid of people I will never see again.

I am not afraid of people whom I don't care to impress.

Flirting makes me very uncomfortable.

I want to listen to music all the time.

If you like me I automatically am inclined to like you too.

I watch people very closely.

I want to experience all different ways of life, traveling and working in different cities around the world.

I miss lattes.

No comments:

Post a Comment