Friday, January 17, 2014

an open letter

I respect you. That's saying a lot. I don't respect most boys your age. Because they are just that, boys. You are a man. Albeit a young one, but still a man.

I love your passion for learning. Your drive to master something new. 

Your dreams make me dream. They make me excited. 

I am fascinated by the way you think about things. I don't understand it. I want you to explain it to me. 

You make me laugh. And I like that a lot.

You love Jesus a lot and want to see Him glorified. 

We share common interests. 

I love how your eyes sparkle when you are talking about your latest idea. I want to help you make it happen. 

You except things as they come. Searching for a solution and calmly responding. 

I have never met someone who charms me like you do.

I wish we were friends. And then more than friends. I wish I could capture your interest. I wish we could be together. 

I am praying for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment